Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Tuscany will reveal the true beauty of the Tuscan countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it in the most natural way!
You will comfortably be shuttled to the Florentine Chianti region (about 25 mins), where the world famous wines are produced.
Based in a truly picturesque environment you will be given a brief lesson to get acquainted with your horse, before a relaxed and easy horseback ride through a scenic landscape made of the typical Tuscan hillside, olive groves and vineyards.
After the beautiful horse ride you will then reach a fascinating family-run organic farm and winery and given a guided tour of the wine estate to learn about the unique processes involved in producing olive oil and Chianti wine.
You will have the opporturnity to learn about the approach of this winery, that mixes modern techniques to the rediscovery of ancient gestures through a fully organic production.
Visit their vineyards and take wonderful pictures there.
You will then reach a Renaissance Villa, where you will enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch in its “enoteca”, set in the 1000-year-old cellar, tasting the incredible wines of the winery you just visited.
A relaxed and scenic drive back to Florence, on one of our minivans, will be the final chapter of this memorable day.
NO previous riding experience required.
THE TOUR IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14.
Persons under 18yo need to show an ID.
Difficulty: Easy ride. The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
Every Day at 9:30am
Approx. 6 hours
MARCH to NOVEMBER
Price Notes: EUR 139 p.p. (adults 14+) / students 10% disc.
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14. Persons under 18 yo need to show an ID.
Long-leave pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!)
The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
HORSES & VINEYARDS
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience on the horse.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
In case the tour departure is not cancelled but anyway there's a chance of rain during the day, we will do our best to proceed with the tour, doing all we can to provide the horseback riding, possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan if and when the rain falls. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options in this case are:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if horses are not ridden due to rain, or if the horse riding tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a horse, weather permitting.
2) 50% refund for client cancellation.
3) Rain check to be used the following days or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
No-shows will not be refunded.